So if you are having one of those weeks, like I am, here is a grown up quesadilla that will really keep you going. It's time to add balsamic vinegar, arugula, and apples to that cheese and tortilla. No time to look at the clock, just go!
Also... Happy Easter // Passover
- 1 tortilla
- Heaping handful of cheese, your choice
- Handful of arugula or spinach
- 4 thin slices of apple
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F
- Add all ingredients onto tortilla and fold
- Put onto cookie sheet and place into oven
- Cook for 7 minutes and flip. Cook for another 7 minutes until tortilla is crunchy
- ENJOY ON THE FLY!
Eat well! Be well! And don't go too crazy.